Friday, February 25, 2011

As Girly As I Get (Date Night)

Do I look uncomfortable.......because I am!!!!!


 I wore these once about 3 years ago. Cleaned off lots and lots of dust.

 I say this everytime I get 'dressed up' now but I really need botox!! Lindsay I think you looked a million times better in my shirt.

Date night was good. Clearly I don't wear skirts very often b/c before I left the babies were freaking out wondering why my legs were black. They just kept asking what happened to my legs. Very funny. We went downtown and ate at St. Elmo's. We have been there before. I was happy enough we did not have to wait even though we did not have reservations. With as much as you pay for food I was a little disappointed this time. I did enjoy the time with my husband. The clothes were fussy. I was not very comfortable at all.  My feet are not made for heels. Today (which is now Saturday) will be a day of comfort spent watching hockey. I will wear my running pants and sweatshirt and nothing with frills and pointy heels. Hope everyone has a happy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks Christy! I think you look pretty hot though!! Could you breathe in it because I couldn't? Glad you had a night out on the town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could breathe in it just fine at the start of dinner but little tight by the end. The top part felt huge considering I have nothing to fill that part. Not an issue for you:)

    ReplyDelete