So it is our 10 year Anniversary and.............I am ON CALL!! Really going to need to have an anniversary celebration re-do when neither of us are on call (there has only been one day in the last 12 days where that has happened). Clark knows I love him (honey if you don't know it and you are reading, I love you). I am not the mushy type so picking a card is always challenging. I am always drawn to the funny ones but this year b/c some rude lady who was also getting an anniversary card at the same time took up all the space between her body and cart, I had to just reach around and be ok with the first card I got. It was ok. Nice but not sappy. I don't like sappy. Tonight I did get a babysitter (thanks Jessica) so we can at least go out to dinner.
It would have been great if I took the time to go back thru and find pictures of us from every year. I didn't. Kids wanted to go to the pool instead. We really have very few pictures of just the two of us. The first 3 pictures are us in Vegas and the last picture was us in Mexico a couple months before we were married.
So Clark....despite all odds and nearly all predictions we are still going strong. Here's to another 10 years!!!! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment