Sunday, June 12, 2011

Park Pics

Eating before we play!!
Ryan
Adam being silly
 Ryan going round and round
Landon
Landon and Clark
Adam was chillin

Today was a perfect weather day. We went to the park! It was crowded! Big kids don't get home until after midnight so I am bummed I won't really see them until after work tomorrow. The triplets miss them.

Addendum: Big kids now not coming home until tomorrow. My mom called me earlier and said at one point no planes were leaving b/c of storms but now they were going to get on the plane and try and hurry off before next round of storms. Nick was crying (I am sure thanks to my mom freaking him out) and she wanted me to make the decision if they should fly or not. I said yes get my children home to me. Next phone call I get my mom and kids refused to get on flight at the very last minute. My stepdad was already on and would not come off b/c he has to work tomorrow. So off flew my stepdad, the plane and all the luggage. There stands my mom with Nick and Alexis and no Dave and no luggage. She is freaking (around my kids......wonderful thought). They are going to stay in hotel and fly home tomorrow morning. My poor children!! I just want them home. Drama..............

No comments:

Post a Comment