Here is Alexis holding up one pumpkin pie. This was the lesser of the burnt ones after I turned on the oven to make cookies unaware Clark had pies in there.
The girls!! Adam took this picture. Not bad for a 5 year old.
Ryan
Once I got him going he gave me lots of good smiles. The only thing I forgot to do was get in any of the pictures with him. Next time buddy!!
Ryan and Nick
Landon and Alexis. Peace!!
Hold up mom....let me get my happy face on!!
Here it is. I think I had to talk about having a big butt (me not Landon) to get him to laugh!
Me with Landon
Alexis and Adam
Seriously mom...get this girl off of me before she squeezes me to death!
Took many many attempts to get Adam to smile.
Alexis is taking these photos and you will see from next few pictures I was not giving up until I got him to smile.
Come on buddy.....just smile and this will all be over. I know you can look at that camera and smile.
Please please please just cooperate.
I am going to kiss you if you don't smile.
Laying down is not getting you out of the is picture with me.
Fine upside down will do for me!
My brother decided to sit at the kid table.
Nothing like a little swimming on Thanksgiving. I didn't get in but have no fear the kids are not cold. My mom heats her pool to bath water temperature.
Me with my sister and brother.
Alexis and I with my grandma.
Adding in my sister to the picture.
All the girls in the family. 4 generations of very stubborn women!
If you think you are missing my husband from these photos, you would be correct. He spent many hours at the hospital this morning. Came home in time to make pies. Came late to my mom's for about 30 minutes. Came home and then headed out the door when I got home with kids to go spend what I predict will be the rest of the night at the hospital for 2 laboring patients. I know this is a day about being thankful, and I am thankful that we both have jobs that help support our family, but it still sucks when preggo people keep him away from his family so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment