The boys picked costumes from Lord of the Rings. I tried to tell them nobody would know who they were. Oh well...you can see I lost that fight.
Landon was Legolas.
Adam was Frodo.
Ryan was Ring Wraith
Clark always waits until the very last minute to carve pumpkins, so they are never that exciting. I keep trying to get him to get one of those pumpkin carving kits and make something cool. He always comes back with, "you are welcome to carve pumpkins if you would like." This year he had both Thursday night and Friday morning to work on them. Each kid picked out what they wanted. Here was Adam wanted. Just a silly face.
Ryan wanted the San Jose Sharks symbol on his pumpkin.
Landon just wanted a vampire pumpkin.
Alexis picked a candy corn witch. My mom had given her a dress for Kit (one of her American Girl dolls) and she was trying to match her.
Alexis wanted a gymnastics pumpkin.
Here is my trick or treat crew. Really kind of sad that Nick is too old to go out (he wasn't planning to go even if he didn't have a hockey game).
Here is my Nick waiting for his dad to get home and take him to his game.
Here is Alexis with her friend, Anna!
Alexis loved to make scared faces while we were out and about. Some people really get into decorating.
All the kids had a thumbs up kind of night.
After we got back, I got the trio to go to bed, and Alexis and I stayed up working a puzzle. My phone was going off like crazy b/c I was getting play by play texts about the hockey game. It was not a good game for Nick, so it was probably best I was not there. I will have to post pumpkin patch pictures and Nick's B.D. pictures in other posts later this week. I realize I am going totally out of order. Next year the kids will be missing trick or treating all together b/c I just learned my brother is getting married, and we will be out of town for that special occasion.....whoooo hoooo and congrats to my brother and Amanda!
No comments:
Post a Comment