Friday, December 17, 2010

A Look Back

So I decided it was time for me to learn how to post pictures on this blog. Better late than never I guess (if I end this at the end of the year). Since Christmas is only a week away that is what is on my mind so I decided to post pictures from years past. I guess we went digital in 2004 b/c I only have online pictures dating back that far. I am going to try and limit it to 10 per year. I mostly wanted to post my mom's amazing display of presents b/c it is one of my favorite things she does. I think I have written this before but again she has a different color theme every year, and we never get to know what it is until we all come up or down depending on where we start in her house all at once. I get to be a little kid every year. I love it. I love the way the room looks when you enter it before all the madness starts. LOVE IT! I never ever want to know the color early. We will be going backwards instead of forward in time b/c I screwed up how I put the pictures in!!
Christmas 2009


Our house
 Waiting to go downstairs

 You will notice a theme for Nick in every year. Always gets Star Wars!
 My mom's color theme! This is adult gifts!

Grandkids get a separate theme in sunroom! Every paper or bag had a candy theme



Christmas 2008
 Our house (not quite like my mom's)

 Star Wars

 2008 color theme for adults

Grandkids with blue and white snowman theme

Christmas 2007

 Our house


 Those who know my favorite color...know this was my favorite year!

 Grandkids with red/white/black Disney theme


 Star wars
Had to throw in a picture of Clark


Christmas 2006
 Our old house

 Me pregnant with triplets
 Adult color theme

Grandkid red/white santa theme


Christmas 2005
 Our house

 Star Wars
Clark and I at my grandma's house



 Grandkids were just traditional color theme


Christmas 2004


 Star Wars
Not enough grandkids to get separate room


Adult gifts
 So that is a very brief recap of what our Christmas has looked like over the years. Obviously I have hundreds of more pictures from each year of the kids but could only put a few on here. Since this has taken me 2 hours to do I have no energy left to write. Clark is driving me crazy about explaining the card so I will do that in the morning. I so feel it is self explanatory but whatever.
Goodnight
7 days left to shop
15 gifts wrapped (sounds like a lot but only 3 gifts per kids....lots to go)
75 days until my PT lets me run (or so he says right now)
Weight 130 (which my PT thinks is an XXL in clothes)

No comments:

Post a Comment