Saturday, August 6, 2011

Carmel Water Park

The kids and I met my family at the Carmel water park. Clark had to stay behind b/c he was on call. It was really rough for him being home alone. He got a 1.5 hour nap and then went out and did 45 miles on his bike:) I made him cook dinner after he had all afternoon to himself!! We had a great time at the water park. This was soooo much better than the Plainfield Splash Park b/c there was no rule about being within arms length of your kids, and while there were just as many life guards they were not yelling at everyone the entire time. Kids were all great. My sister's family and my parents all came. No major meltdowns or fights so I call that a successful day. Here are just a few of the over 100+ pictures I took. It only took me two hours to post the pictures and they came up out of order but I am tired of messing with it at this point.
Here is Alexis. This girl is seriously one happy child. Loves everything. She and her cousin Caleb were on the go from the minute we got there. Never saw her without a huge smile.
Grandpa and Grandma were taking the triplets on lazy river
Landon

Ryan freaks the lifeguards out b/c he loves to just go under and stay forever without moving.
 Adam
Alexis with her cousin Caleb
 Adam who I finally made go on the slide b/c I knew if he just got over his fear he would love it. He went problem 30 more times after that!
 Alexis
Adam (so proud of himself for getting the nerve to go). Seriously my only cautious child.
Nick and Landon
Nick didn't want to go to water park when asked but I would say from the look on his face, he had a good time:)
My boys
Nick with his cousin Cody
Cousin Caleb
Nick
Alexis


1 comment:

  1. No melt downs but you did forget to mention the fact that they had to lock all the gates and call a "code Yellow" because we could not find Cody for a few.

    ReplyDelete