Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fun With North Star Peeps

Saturday night I hooked up with my North Star peeps to go to Renee (a nurse in my practice) and Shawn's wedding reception. We did not get to hang out all that long b/c the crew I road with all had to get home to little ones (myself included since Clark was on call) but we had a lovely time while we were there. I sparked quite the conversation on facebook with my urgent status post about whether or not I could wear an all black dress to a wedding reception. My mother (who is NOT on FB but was with my sister at the time who is on FB) said NO. A lot of my friends said it would be fine. I decided for something with black (of course b/c it is my favorite clothing color) but also with color. Felt like the safe choice. I had no doubt my former babysitter Jessica would chime in about my lack of stylish shoes. She wore heels to my house every day she babysat. Didn't matter what she was wearing that girl was always in heels. As such you can imagine my shoes selection horrified her on a daily basis:)  Below are a few pictures taken on my camera......
                                                                     My choice of clothing!

Amber, Lindsay, Kimberlee
Lindsay, Kimberlee, Me

Me and Sassy (aka Jessica, aka the photographer for the night)
Renee (the bride) and Sassy
Me and my part-time partner in crime, Julie
Kimberlee and one of my bosses/partners Kristen
Kristen and her husband Johnny
Not sure why so blurry but my other boss/partner Rob and his wife Lee
Nurse manager, Deb
Lindsay very upset that Amber caught the bouquet

The North Star Doctors: Dr. Christy, Dr. Rob, Dr. Julie, Dr. Kristen
Dr. Rob does the dollar dance with Renee
Not sure what they were talking about but must have been funny
A lot of the North Star Crew
Dr. Julie dancing with Renee

I am sure I speak for all the North Star Peeps: We wish Renee and Shawn all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment