I try for some date nights to dress up a little more than my usual. I try to remind my husband that he did in fact marry a girl (who cares if I need a miracle bra to make that happen) b/c 90% of the time I am more of a tomboy and dressed in running clothes with my hair in a ponytail (although I do have stylish running clothes..IMO). Your spouse sees you at your worst and loves you just the same but sometimes you need to look good for your spouse! For instance if date night happens on a weekend Clark might be more inclined to shave his face b/c I hate facial hair and he hates shaving when he doesn't have to. Since I see Clark in work clothes all the time on date night I would just prefer to see him in jeans and a polo shirt:)
So tonight the plan for date night is to go to an early movie (and have popcorn as the appetizer) and then go have dinner and drinks. Clark just walked in the door which is a bonus b/c so many date nights leave me waiting and waiting and waiting for him to come home.
I hope everyone enjoys their evening. Remember to plan a date night with your spouse soon!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment