First up Landon
Adam started with the little slides but then became quite excited to find out he was the only one of the trio that is 48in tall and able to go on anything he wanted.
Alexis and Caroline
Ryan who was amazingly good at the water park. Even when everyone else was having ice cream and I had to tell him that he couldn't b/c I was not sure what the ingredients were, there were no tears.
The girls insisted on showing Lisa and I a dance they learned the night before at gymnastics.
Adam going off the diving board. I think my trio made the lifeguards very nervous b/c they are like turtles swimming to the side but they still allowed them to go.
Alexis
Not sure why everyone with the exception of Nick looks so annoyed in this photo.
Ryan
Ryan
Nick and Landon
Adam was super excited to find out he loved the big slides. I think he liked the fact that his brothers could not do it even more.
Ryan and Landon
The trio
Ryan
The girls shortly before we left! Everyone played hard and was fast asleep in the car in a matter of seconds.
I thought this day was going to be very hard and not so fun b/c I had all 5 to look after. In the end it even I had a great day. Any outing without any meltdowns is a success for me! The kids have already been back once again with my parents yesterday and per report had another great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment