Sunday, May 15, 2011

4 Years Ago Today....

My world changed forever!!!!  Happy 4th B.D. to my 3 little men!


I will add pictures as the day/week goes on. Look back down memory lane....

Nick and Alexis come to NICU to meet their brothers!! I loved the way they poked at them to see if they were real!
 Adam (aka baby A) was the first to come out and the first to come home!!
 2 days later his brothers got to come home too. Here we are. About to leave the hospital. These kids really all do belong to us. Let the sleepless nights begin. No turning back now:)
My little burritos

Always had to be touching!
 Wow look at the boobs. They were huge! That was short lived. Oh wait we are showing pictures of babies here not boobs!

 The stroller
 I think I look really tired here
 3 bumbos

 You do whatever you have to do to survive the day!  I know I know, not the safest thing.....
Ok that is all I have time for right now. I have to finish wrapping presents. Could this day be any more disgusting for a pool party. I think they are going to need a birthday do-over if it ever stops raining!!

I had such great intentions of posting more pictures up to the present but that was taking forever and I simply ran out of time. I currently am so tired from call and running around so much, I just can't do it. Of course right as I type the word call my phone rings again. I think I am going to need to sleep for a week after this work week is over. Too bad our life looks just as busy next week too. Anyhow I will blog birthday pictures later this week.  Their family party was fine. I only made my mom cry once. Tonight I just want to plop myself on the couch, keep answering calls of people that can't wait 12 hours until the office opens, and watch the finale of Survivor!

No comments:

Post a Comment