When I woke up this morning there was a bag with a box and these 2 pieces of paper in it!!!! Clark got me and iPad 2 (32G) for my birthday. I guess I will be getting it in one week. Super excited as I have been wanting one of these for a long time. It does not have Wi-Fi already built into it but he assured me that I can pay extra and tether it to my phone (like my dear friend Alan did). Thanks Clark!! I love my B.D. present!!
Oh to be 21 again..........
Got up early and got in a nice 5 mile run. Later, I am looking forward to having lunch with my best friend, Cathy. She is an amazing person who no matter what I say/write or do has stood by my side always! A truly unconditional friend! Love you girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment