Adam and Ryan
Landon
Landon and Adam
Nothing much else exciting going to blog about. Steph came over and we did bible study. It is always nice spending my Wednesday afternoons with her. This morning I got up before the big kids got up for school and went for a run. I only did 4 miles but man it felt hard today. I did not just drive to my favorite one mile loop and instead just ran from my house to my loop, then did one loop and ran back. There were 2 hills involved which is likely why I thought it was hard. It is kind of nice going out for runs where I don't really care about my time however. It was also nice to have my run done with so early. My goal would be to try and do early morning runs more often.
Clark did not have any surgeries this morning so he was around planting flowers all morning. He was very funny when before he left for work he said, "there are lots of plants out there already in the spot they need to go in case you get the URGE to do some yard work." Wow that was a subtle hint huh. My reply, "there are piles and piles of laundry all over this house in case you get the URGE to do any!!!"
Speaking of laundry and the fact that I am just not feeling this blog post right now, I am going to stop......to be continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment