Friday, May 20, 2011

A Rare Occasion


When I looked, Adam didn't
 When Adam looked, I didn't
 Nobody would keep their eyes open

 Ryan looking all sweet and innocent (it is sooooo not true)
 Adam saying, "mom there is a spider." I don't know where he gets his fear of spiders??

So you tell me what was the rare occasion?  I can think of 2 things based on my pictures.
Today I went to field day at school. It was fun. I got to help with the running events. Alexis won her little 50 yard dash. I am convinced I figured out what my dream job would have been (I guess second to no job at all). I would have loved being a track and cross country coach. I would have hated the teaching part that usually goes with it but would have LOVED the coaching part. That is what I should have done. I cheered for these little first graders like this race was the most important race of their lives. 

This day is crazy busy. First we had to go get passport photos. Then we had to go turn in passport applications. Then field day. Next up getting Nick to birthday party. Then tonight is our first night for our new small group bible study. Eventually we will need to pick up Nick from birthday party and the boys from the depot and get home in time for me to get at least 3 hours of sleep before I drive an hour to run a 1/2 marathon with Kimberlee. Writing all that made me tired. Gotta go! Hope everyone has a happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Rare: warm weather and sunshine!

    No clue on the second. Unless it's just that you're home and not at work/on call/on-the-go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess you are right. That would make three things b/c I hadn't thought about the fact that we rarely see the sun anymore.

    ReplyDelete