I have given this soooo much thought.... and I am back. I have deleted the majority of posts up until 2012. I left only a handful of posts (namely vacation ones and some favorite family ones). I had already mentioned in my Three Strikes and Your Out post that I was revamping the nature of my blog and everything I said in that post still holds true. I took it down long enough to print a book version of my blog before much of it was deleted. I have missed my blog. When I got the book version I just knew that I needed to come back. I love having a book to forever remind me of what I was doing in 2011. That year the blog was all about the good, the bad and everything in between. This year I am hoping to keep in more on the lines of just the good. Does that mean I won't ever vent....probably not! Still I will be more selective about what I vent about online. Some sensitive subjects will just have to wait for the phone a friend!
Well, I have to end this first come back blog here. We are hosting Bible study and I haven't even come close to finishing the cleaning. I will give an update post later tonight or tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a happy Super Bowl weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment