I sort of feel like the saying, just keep swimming, just keep swimming only for me it is just keep running, just keep running. I don't know what my problem is right now, but I am sort of freaking out lately about a little thing called LIFE. School starts next week. NEXT WEEK!!! I know I have said for 5 years that I would be the mom jumping up and down screaming for joy when the bus pulled away with all 5 of my kids on it. I still believe that. I am not the crying super emotional b/c my kids are growing up type. Not that there is anything wrong with that...but that is not me! I am much more freaked out by just how busy I think life becomes once school starts. 5 teachers. 5 kids in sports. 2 fairly busy parents. I know things in my life just work themselves out. In the end.....things work out! I am just having a hard time seeing how I will keep up. It seems an impossible task looking ahead. Proof that things work out. I got an email tonight asking a few girls (Alexis included) if they could switch their next year gymnastics schedule to M, W, Th, Sat instead of M, W, F, Sat. Now that doesn't seem a lot different, but for me it is huge. Friday night is Bible study. God knows that if I am to maintain my sanity I need my small group. Now Friday nights are more open (who knows once hockey starts) and while it makes Thursday nights insane with both gymnastics and hockey, I would much rather it be that way. Proof..right...that it will all work out??!!
So those are my thoughts for the night. Total fear and anxiety about what the next academic year will bring for my family! Minor problems I do realize in the grand scheme of all that is going on in this world right now!
Hope everyone has a happy Monday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment