It is late (well if you know me 9pm is late...as I am more of an early to bed early to rise kind of person) so this may be my shortest update yet. I already blogged my long run anyhow. I really hope to find the time to take some pictures and blog about the kids again soon!!
Here is my week in review:
Monday: Ran 5 miles on the T-mill. Pace 8:49. Typical.
Tuesday: Rest Day! This day feels like anything but a rest day b/c it is my longest day ever but from training it is a rest day!
Wednesday: Ran 10 miles around the neighborhood. Pace 7:54.
Thursday: See previous post. Ran 20 miles around a 1.8 mile loop. Pace was 7:45 per mile. I think this run gave me a false sense of confidence. Probably just a fluke:)
Friday: Needed to go to gym to ride bike BUT no time. Instead did 30 minutes on elliptical and 30 minutes walking on treadmill at incline of 14. Let me just say that I think the bike is CRUCIAL to helping my leg post long run days. My hips are not happy about my alternative choice.
Saturday: I had to settle for 5 miles on Tmill. Pace usual 8:49.
Sunday: Ran 10 miles around my one mile loop (b/c on call). Pace 7:50. I hate running holding my work phone and not being able to listen to music. I had to stop halfway and answer one call. Not bad. Tonight my left hip hurts a little. It is usually my right hip that gives me trouble. Hope it is nothing.
Totals: Ran 50 miles. Elliptical 30 min. Walking hills 30 min.
This next week is a taper week and a baby my hips week!! I hope everyone is doing well on their training. Congrats to all those who did the Danville half this weekend. Lots of PR's and a couple of great guys who ran with pink tutus to raise money for breast cancer. Also congrats to Jaime and Lisa who ran great at a 10 mile race. I was very jealous that I had to work all weekend and missed out on some fun runs in great running weather.
Must go to bed now. If my calls continues to go as it has been the last couple of nights I will be woken up just after falling asleep and again at 2:20am (which has happened last 2 nights). After that I won't be able to go back to sleep............
No comments:
Post a Comment