So the last day was much like all the other. The last night, rather than play games, my sister, Clark and I put together a 750 piece puzzle. We started it late at night and Clark and my sister stayed up until 2am (I went to bed) and we finished it by lunch the following day. The kids spent their last day in the water of course. They tried out this learn to ski thing. Ryan and I spent some time playing in the water alone while the other kids were off doing something else. Much of the last day was spent packing up everything. My sister's family left first. There was no way to take all of us plus the luggage at once. Finally our family left. Nick and Alexis came with us but would later be picked up by my parents b/c they were driving home and the rest of us were flying. We drove 4.5hours to just outside of Toronto where we stayed in a hotel. I continued to read the book Unbroken to Clark during the entire drive.
The puzzle
Alexis, Ryan and Caleb
AlexisLandon jumping off deck
Adam
Ryan
Spending some alone time with Ryan.
He would have liked being an only child:)
Caleb, Nick and Alexis
RyanAlexis
Cody
Alexis
Caleb
The kids
All ready to go!
Clark, Dave and Alexis had to take the Lund back b/c the boat was full. Clark drove. Good-bye island. I survived. We had fun. If it was closer, I would be inclined to go more often.
I promise I am almost done with vacation posts. My last vacation blog post will be tomorrow and will be all about our day devoted to hockey!
No comments:
Post a Comment