Monday, March 26, 2012

All About My Family...by Alexis

Here is what Alexis wrote and read to her class today. I should say she wrote it at school so I had no input in the content of this story! I will type it out just as she wrote it. Clearly I gave her my poor spelling.


All About My Family
My family is sometimes a little crasy. I have four brothers and there names are Nicholas, Adam, Landon, and Ryan. Nicholas likes to be called Nick and on school days in the morning I don't like him. Adam is very nice because sometimes when I come back from school he comes up to me and says, LEXI and gives me a hug. Landon is the smartest out of Adam and Ryan. Ryan, we call him cryin Ryan. We call him that because he crys a lot and he moves very slowly and he gets in trouble a lot too. My mom is a dotor but she doesn't like her job. My dad is a dotor too. He works Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Fri and sometimes Sat. and Sun. But my mom works Mon. and Tues. and sometimes Sat. and Sun. So thats all about my family!!



I would like to add that it is not that I don't like my job. I do. I don't like call. I would like to be a professional "always injured runner" or simply a stay at home mom. I must complain so much my kids think I hate my job!

1 comment:

  1. So cracking up while reading this! This is the cutest thing ever! You have to keep this forever!

    ReplyDelete