I really can't get them to all look at me at the same time!
Ryan showing his goalie pose!
Landon loves to play swords!
Adam
Adam again!
Landon
March 18th and my kids are out at 6pm in swim suits. Crazy year! Making a water slide!
Adam getting sprayed in the faceAdam takes charge of the hose
Ryan is a little muddy!
Ryan
Alexis
Landon
Landon
Ryan helping Elmo swing!
Nick had already come in by time I went out with the camera. Will catch him next time. I think the kids had a fun weekend. We had small group on Friday. Saturday Clark took all the boys ice skating while Alexis was at gymnastics. Then he took all the kids to see Lorax and out for ice cream afterwards. Today was church and just play outside all day. This was our first non hockey weekend in a long long time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment