This was how I found my luggage once I got home. My new bag was completely destroyed and shredded. Clark was not very happy about this. Cathy's luggage also destroyed with a shredded wheel and torn off zippers. Gotta love the airline for their gentle care of our stuff...NOT!!
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Disney Trip:Last Day
The last day post will be very short. Basically we got up, checked out and went to Downtown Disney to hang out for the last few hours before our flight home. We ate lunch at the Wolfgang Puck express. We did a bit of last minute shopping, and Cathy had one last final ice cream. I am not a big ice cream fan but did have a frozen mocha that was good. We headed back to the resort a little early and since this was weather wise the warmest day that we were there, sat at the pool until time to catch our bus. Just as we were getting on the magic your way bus back to the airport it started to rain. That was really the only ran we ever saw during our trip. The ride home was smooth. We had a very annoying guy sitting in our row so I was glad to be by the window:) I would call this trip a success. I was glad to be home but had a great time away relaxing for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment