Monday, May 28, 2012

Triplet's 5th B.D. Party

I really should have just made the title "Better Late Than Never" b/c I feel sort of bad with how we just put off the triplet's birthday this year. They turned 5 earlier in the month, but I couldn't really think about that until after my marathon weekend was over. So today was the day. We had a small family birthday party for the boys. Birthdays were never a huge thing when I was growing up (Christmas a much different story) so I guess that is why we don't make a big thing of them for the kids. I could go all out and have a kid party every year but that would just totally stress this kind of anti-social (until I know you) mom out so...no thanks. I did promise ALL the kids that we would have friend parties next year (not sure how many years I have been promising that....BUT next year it is).
I do let the kids pick their theme. Never an easy thing when 3 of them have to agree on the same thing. This year they decided on Avengers. Easy enough for me since it is everywhere. My sister's family, my mom and step dad and my grandma all came over to celebrate. I think the boys enjoyed their party even though there were no real exciting gifts this year. Here are a few pictures from their day.

They look happy....

New bikes from Grandma

Opening their gifts from their cousins



Alexis and Grandma
Adam
Landon
 Ryan


 Adam is Iron Man
 Landon is Captain America
 Ryan is Thor
 The Avengers


Great time had by all!! Let the clean up begin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment