Grandma and Grandpa came to the water park for a little bit as well.
It was a nice relaxing day with just Nick and Alexis. I guess this is what life would have been had I not been so anxious to have that 3rd and final child....hahaha. My mom made me feel very guilty for keeping the kids in preschool/camp all summer. They only go 3 days per week and starting next week they are essentially doing a sports camp each week. Trying to make myself feel better about this. Right now I feel bad for Alexis b/c at the end of this day the poor girl is going to be exhausted!! She biked 4 miles this morning while I ran. Then she played non stop at the water park and now she is at gymnastics from 5pm until 9pm. Nobody can say she doesn't get enough exercise.
Training: I haven't really posted about training for awhile. I am still running. Last week I ran 5 miles then 6.25 miles. This week so far I did a 4 miler on Monday and ran 5 miles this morning. My leg hurts but I have just convinced myself that it may always hurt now, and I just have to keep going. I miss those pain free runs..... Tomorrow my mom has agreed to watch Nick and Alexis for a couple hours so I can hook up with Jaime on the monon. I think Jaime said we were doing 8 miles. Also I have officially signed up my team for the Park to Park Relay on June 16th. I guess I am the team leader. Our team is called the Roadrunners (nobody would come up with a name so that is what I picked). My team consists of myself, Jaime, her husband Ryan, her neighbor Lisa, her friend Jacque and someone I found thru facebook, Amy. I think we are going to have a great time. Ryan has to do the trail part (hardest) but I have to do the longest leg. This is just for fun so it should be fine! Clark is part of the Hendricks team that actually tries to go really fast.
Happy Training!!
No comments:
Post a Comment