Okay it took forever to put these pictures on this blog. I see why I hardly do it anymore. We went to the pumpkin patch today. Before we even got out of the car Alexis slammed my camera into the van and broke it. My first 2 pictures are proof to Clark that my camera worked fine before she touched it. Clark ended up coming to the Pumpkin Patch to bring me another camera (and stay with the family awhile) and I also used my phone. As a result of pictures being on 3 separate cameras they are all out of order, but it was the best I could do. I think after my initial freaking out about the camera the day turned out pretty fun. It was more challenging to keep them in one spot this year as they just all wanted to run to do different things. Since there are so many pictures (much fewer than were actually taken) I will let the pictures do the story telling......
Here is me with Adam and Landon before we left
Me and my Adam
LandonRyan
Ryan, Alexis and Landon
Ryan
Nick
AdamLandon
Landon again
Alexis
Nick and Alexis
The fab 5
Ryan falling off pumpkin
My trio (all dressed differently and NOT once did I have to answer the question of "are they triplets?"
Nick and Ryan on the slide
Best Buds
Group hug for cryin Ryan
Me and my girl!Landon on hayride
Decorating their pumpkins
Nick with his bloody pumpkin
Alexis and her creation
Adam very proud of his work
Ryan also happy with his final product
Adam
Trying to get all 5 to look at once was nearly impossible
Nick and Ryan
We always end with blue slushies
The reason we do not start with them....
Proof that Clark made it for a little bit. Warming by the fire after slushies.
Adam all worn out
Happy times had by all!
FUN! We're heading there next weekend!
ReplyDelete