Sunday, October 21, 2012

Zoo Boo 2012

We finally had a day at home with both parents and all children. We started our Sunday by all going to church and praising God. Then we decided it was such a beautiful day we should go to Zoo Boo. Apparently everyone else had similar thoughts b/c it was packed. I have never seen the zoo so busy. We bought a membership, so we didn't feel the need to go thru everything today. I knew Clark was leaving us early to head to his Sunday night hockey. After that I didn't last long b/c it was hard to keep everyone together, and I was tired at that point. I think the kids enjoyed the day. Alexis has a new costume for this year but did not wear it today b/c it is an all white angel and she didn't want to get it dirty. Last years costume worked well for today. As the for the boys...I no longer have any say in what they pick so it was all random.

 
Here is Ryan as Wolverine?
Landon wanted to be a Ninja
Here is the whole gang. Nick was a zombie hunter and Adam was Commander Rex




Going thru the line to get candy


Ryan

 I found it fascinating watching the elephants eats pumpkins
 Landon is such a character
 Adam and I were the only ones willing to wait in line for the train. It is his favorite part.

Landon
 Ryan
 Really trying hard to touch the sharks




What a gorgeous day to be outside!!!
Oh and I almost forgot. Huge congrats to both Alvaro who ran his first marathon and came in under 4 hours on Saturday and Alan who finished his 8th marathon today!! So proud (and a little jealous) of both of you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment