Saturday, October 20, 2012

Random photos

I was just going to include these pictures in my last blog post (written a few minutes ago), but I got so wordy and stuck going on and on that it just didn't fit that particular post. The first few pictures are what I came home to after work yesterday. The quality of the picture is horrible b/c just with my phone, but you get the idea. We were hosting small group, and we were one of the dessert couples. I had left Clark a picture of a cake I saw on Kathie Cooks blog that you can find under the list of blogs I follow. I thought it would be fun for the kids to help with. When I got home Clark was just a cooking away. I love how he wears the apron our previous babysitter had the kids make for him. The Kit Kat, M&M cake turned out great. He made one white layer of cake with a chocolate layer on top. He made his own chocolate sause and then also used store bought frosting to help the Kit Kats stick. It was great! I think everyone enjoyed it. 
 


 Clark worried the adults might not like the very rich candy cake so he also made individual apple pies. They were delicious! It is my favorite pie that he makes. SOOOO yummy!
 After small group is over we let the kids come up and get food. Several of the kids were missing but everyone else was loving the cake and ice cream. I LOVE my small group!! LOVE THEM!!
This morning I took a few pictures of the boys at hockey. I dropped Alexis at gymnastics, watched for an hour then headed to hockey. Clark got the boys there and ready but then had to take off to get Nick to Ohio for 2 hockey games. The mini mites were cracking me up. They are so funny to watch.
 Ryan
 Landon
 Adam
 Ryan
 Landon

 Adam


Now I am off to drop the kids at the Depot and go to gym to ride the bike. After all that food I ate last night, I can not miss another day of working out!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment