For the love of God this is starting to make me mad. I spend all this time writing and then when I actually get the chance to read what I wrote large chunks are missing. Just gone. Simply not there anymore. I don't know what the heck I am doing but this time I can't blame Mr. Cut and Paste b/c I wrote directly on the blog. My entire expo paragraph is gone. Gone as in must start over, nowhere to be found. Grrrrrr...... I don't have time for this.
So just before the expo pictures there should have been an entire paragraph about the expo. Here's it goes again..........
After lunch we went back to the hotel and hung out waiting for everyone else to arrive and eat their own lunch. It was then decided that we would meet up at the expo. The boys were already there. Really at this point all I wanted was a shower but we didn't have time and that was going to have to wait. This was the start of my high maintenance status. Here is where my title of the previous post would have made sense if in fact this paragraph had not disappeared. Against our better judgement we decided to take the monorail to the expo and not a cab. Becky and I disagreed with this plan but were outnumbered. This experience was nothing short of a nightmare. I don't know exactly how long it took us to get to the expo but it felt like hours and hours b/c we got lost several times. By the time I got there I was so frustrated. We got our packets and then changed Stephanie's corral from 31 to 4. I was shocked at how easy it was for us to do this. One of my most regrettable moments of this trip was that I did not spend any time walking around the expo. I love running expo's. We had planned to go back the following day but once there we decided this would not happen. I went up to only two booths. One to buy a shirt and one to buy a matching tutu. I didn't want to hang around any longer b/c remember at this point I still had not had a chance to shower and I was embarrassed in my sweatshirt and ponytail. I realize this is what you find me in 99% of the time at home but I was in Vegas and I didn't really want to look like that. We hung out with everyone for a few minutes but then Stephanie, Jodi and I went back. The best thing that happened at the expo was the Becky who had only decided to come to Vegas days before found someone willing to sell their bib. Some fast chick was injured so she sold it. Becky's corral......2!!! She was thrilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment