I think this might be the first year in a very long time that we were done with all the prep work before 2am. Currently it is 2:15am. Clark is trying to catch some ZZZZ's but I am WIRED!!! This is that boundless energy that one of my best friends, Jenny, says I have (although she did text me at 12:43am and she was still going strong in the wrapping department). Here are some pictures before the kids come down and rip it all to shreds........
I don't even come close to my mom's amazing wrapping, but I still think it turned out nice. My mom would be proud I actually used bows this year, and I guess there is a theme......a Santa theme (which will likely be the same every year:) I can't wait to see my mom's color theme this year. It will have to wait until tomorrow however!
I can never fit all that I want in the stockings so this year we have only candy and a Webkinz in the stocking but all the stocking gifts in a bag!
These are the basement big gifts. My only unwrapped gifts each year. I sort of just let them find these gifts on their own and LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear their screams of excitement when they do! I always try and get something they don't expect!
I might have just as much fun on this beam as Alexis. Don't mind my PJ's and flabby arms!
I promptly fell off one second later!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment