Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Who's Who Picture

ADDENDUM: I have no clue why I re read my Who's Who post this morning but I did and I realized that half of my description for Keith and Becky was missing. Mr. Cut and Paste did not do a great job. I added it back in............

I had great hopes of writing the Vegas day one post tonight but it is not gonna happen. I am tired and although it is after 9:30pm none of my children (who all seemed to grow enormously over the last 5 days) are asleep. Instead I will post a picture and let you all ponder who's who based on my descriptions in the previous post. I am terribly terribly terribly.................sad to say I took very few pictures on this trip and for half the trip I was having camera malfunctions ruining my photos. I guess this means we will definitely have to take another group trip next year so that I can do a better job of capturing unforgettable moments.



This is my one and only picture of the entire group:(

No comments:

Post a Comment