Here is just a few pictures of my mom's color/themes for the year b/c I promised....... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! If you are new to my blog then I should explain that my mom does a different color/theme every year for Christmas and none of us kids/grandchildren knows what it is until we all come up from the basement together. This is something I look forward to every year. Tons of planning and hours and hours of prep work goes into this. I have been told that my grandma (my mom's mom has been working on the bows and some of the decorations for packages for nearly the entire year...b/c my mom picks the colors when she goes to the after Christmas sales for paper).
In the living room is always the big peoples gifts. As you can see it was elegant red, black and white. My 3 favorite colors together.....so I LOVED IT!!!
These stacked boxes are always the kids clothes that we the adults get to open. I actually had another stack b/c I have so many kids but it was put aside in the other room!
In the sun room is where the kids gifts are located. The theme this year was also red, black and white but all packages had a penguin theme. It was ADORABLE! So much detail in every package. She even decorated part of her tree to match the theme. Super cute!!!!!
Not the best picture of the kids but Alexis was crying about something just before we got started so it was as good as I was going to get at the time. Before we started opening and after she was done crying I got a much better one of just here in front of the packages.
I took a ton of pictures all day today. I will have a lot more to post about Christmas throughout the week....... stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment