Saturday, December 10, 2011

Final Thoughts On Vegas

Why I am sitting here doing this now instead of charting on the 18 people I saw this morning at walk ins is beyond me. I guess at this point I already figure I probably forgot half of what I saw them for so what is another 30 minutes. Steph here is our detailed race info:

According to Mr. Garmin we ran 13.25 miles in 159:23 (our official 13.1 mile race time was 159:13)
Mile 1: 9:08
Mile 2: 9:04
Mile 3:8:47
Mile 4: 8:49
Mile 5: 851
Mile 6: 8:59
Mile 7: 8:35 (this must have been where I was lying to her)
Mile 8: 9:15 (geez we died)
Mile 9: 9:07
Mile 10: 9:11
Mile 11: 9:13
Mile 12; 9:06
Mile 13: 8:58
Last .25 on garmin took 2 minutes. This was where I was dragging Stephanie....literally pulling her along.

All in all I had really one of the best trips ever. The group I went with was amazing. I LOVED it. I don't know if I will ever be invited on a Hendricks destination running vacation again but if I am I would totally go! I feel like I made a lot of new friends. I have enjoyed blogging about this trip. I hope that the majority of the Vegas crew at least enjoyed reading. Thanks to all of you for a great time.

I would also like to say a special thanks to all the spouses we left at home to care for our children while we were gone. It was nice to get away and feel confident things back on the home front were under control......... It might not have been exactly how we would have handled things if we were home but everyone survived:) I did find it funny just how many places my kids ate: McVomit, Taco Bell, Papa Johns, Chinese....the list went on and on. Sad thing is Clark is the cook and still they ate out almost all meals. Even more sad is that since I have been home we have continued with the eating out theme and have yet to have a family sit down meal.

Well, these 18 charts are calling my name so I had better end this here. I miss the Vegas crew already! Stay tuned....I will start back with my usual family update blogging soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment