Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas at Grandma's 2011

Wow I changed the header picture and I guess with the way the picture was taken it made it huge. Can't figure out how to shrink it down. Oh well. The old photo was from last Christmas so I figure I better update. As for Christmas at my mom's....it was a wonderful day. It is always a long day as we start early and never get done until late but I enjoyed it. I thought the kids all had a great time and loved their gifts. I liked everything I got but once again have to return every pair of pants b/c my mom insists I am bigger than I am. They were all huge. I guess I would rather it be that way than all too small:) I was going to post pictures on here but I took over 200 so trying to decide what to chose was hard. In the end I just uploaded them to facebook. Since I had already posted the pictures of the presents and that in my opinion is one of the best things to see from her house, I figured it would be fine.
Let me try and come up with favorites:
Clark: I think the Gretzky hockey jersey
Nick: tough but maybe Xbox 360 or castle playmobil stuff or lego...okay no clue
Alexis: American girl stuff
Landon: art stuff and puppets
Adam: star wars ship
Ryan: legos
Me: bedroom and bathroom stuff and clothes

Okay I made all that up. I don't know what they liked best. They loved it all. I still have so much to put away that I need to get off the computer and get some things done.

I hope everyone has a happy day. I personally have a rather difficult day planned and would settle for just getting thru it!

No comments:

Post a Comment