Monday, December 26, 2011
Boccone Christmas 2011...few pics
I have no time to write about the Boccone family Christmas b/c we are leaving to go to my mom's for final Christmas gathering. It will be an ALL day affair, so I anything in written form will just have to wait. The kids had a great time. Our day was nearly perfect...until....evening when we realized that Adam's iPod touch is long gone.....never to be seen again. That pretty much ruined my evening. Today I am trying to let it go. It is just money...right? Long story and will tell it later in the week. Here are just a few of the nearly 200 photos I took yesterday morning. I will probably be blogging about Christmas all week so check back often. I promise to post at least the theme/color of my mom's Christmas later tonight but most of that post will happen mid week! Hope everyone has a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment