I was Vicky Ravioli the jolted ex wife of 'Big Jim' who was a well known father of the Chicago mob. I received a lot of money in the divorce settlement but was still bitter about his remarriage to a younger woman, Carrie Crooner (aka my friend Pam) who I got to call a floozy all night long. I got over my heartache by sleeping around with prominent men such as the U.S Congressman Darrin Toosteal played by my very own husband....Clark.
Here are a few pre party pictures. Some of our best friends met at our house so we could drive together.
Here is Stephanie and I. I already forgot what her character was b/c she was not in my book. She and her real life husbands played brother and sister and were here from New York I think. Never really sure what their role was. Filler people I think......
I think they both dressed great for the 1920's. Matt was such a great sport to even go to this event since he really only knew a couple of the people there.
Here I am am with the Congressman who is "happily" married but sleeping with me (me being Vicky Ravioli) b/c my ex husband paid him to have an affair with me. He promised me he was going to leave his wife and although I confronted him about his he just let me down gently. No matter....I was also sleeping with other people....
Here is Steph, me and Jenny. Jenny was my daughter. How funny is that. It so should have been just the opposite b/c who wouldn't want Jenny as their mom. Anyhow, Jenny was mine from 'Big Jim' and we were very close. Like mother like daughter I could not keep track of who she was sleeping with, engaged to or married to...confusing... Let's just say she got around (ALL IN GOOD FUN....JUST PRETEND)
Jenny with her real life husband Matt. Matt was Capo 'Toto' Tequila the self proclaimed boss of bosses. He and I both are not huge fans of large social situations in real life so we had a pack to try and kill each other off early. That proved more difficult than I thought, but in the end (for him the very end) we were both in fact taken out (aka murdered).
Our very tough looking boys...oh sorry men!!!!
Harmless I tell ya........
No comments:
Post a Comment