Here in red is Madam MeMe (aka as my friend Jayda) who has a fortune and is married to Don Wannabe. This is their grand opening. She has a lot of women who used to work for her earning money pleasing the men if you get what I am saying. That is one way to earn money I guess.....
The gal with red gloves. That is the floozy (aka my friend Pam) who stole my ex husband. She is half his age and married him for money I am sure. If you saw her up close she has a huge bruise on her face. Yes...I remember those days when 'Big Jim' came home from a late night of drinking. Don't miss that...she can have him.
Here is Vanessa Crooner (aka Eva who put on this wonderful party). She is the mother to the above floozy. I know a few secrets about her and her previous side kick job to earn money. I enjoyed getting to tell her very own daughter that mommy dearest was not so pure in her younger days and actually knows floozy's husband better than she might think......
Ahh...here we have the inspector (aka my friend Keith) with his real life wife Piper (aka...Baroness Ravioli...mother to big Jim). See how handsome the inspector is.....I had a fling going with him as well. Trying hard all night to decide if I wanted the congressman or the inspector. Both good looking. Both skilled in other ways. Tough decision... (I AM STILL PRETENDING HERE)!! The Baroness did not like me very much BUT liked floozy even less. They were hysterical all evening at each other's throats. (honestly I almost fell over laughing every time Piper got going she was such a funny actress...totally into it). Piper ended the night with the most money and won a bottle of wine. She was great at playing this game.
Here is where I am starting to forget who's who and wish I had not left my other info sheet at Eva's house. I do know that my real life friend Shane (aka...Don Wannabe) won best dressed male and was secretly married to my daughter. I couldn't figure out why it was a secret but I think he was messing with the books and taking lots of money that didn't belong to him. My friend Carrie played Donna Wannabe (Don's sister). She was being given a weekly allowance so as to live the high life without having to work for it much. She was in return expected to do whatever Don wanted...even if it meant murder......
After we mingled.....THE LIGHTS WENT OUT....when they came back on......Big Jim was DEAD!!! The inspector was instantly on the case. He, in my opinion, had the hardest job of the evening. It was the perfect role for Keith and he is one of the most social people I know. He got to talk/interrogate everyone. Big Jim's floozy wife was distraught. I was cheering but sad for my daughter b/c her father was DEAD.
I think we ate around this time and got our additional info sheets. From then on it was all about trying to figure out 'who did it.' We were giving money chips and some lucky people had weapon cards they could use against others. Every once in awhile the lights would go out and someone else would be dead. Here is a picture of the second victim. Someone needs to help me out in remembering who this was. I think she was killed b/c she was asking too many questions about the books and Donna Wannabe did not want her money taken away.
The Congressman and the out of towner (aka Matt) just hanging out. The congressman was just telling him how he was going to be president one day. I know his perfect family image is why he refused to leave his cheating wife for me...the real love of his life. Moving on....
As you can see from the next two pictures everyone at the party was having a grand old time. Don't these people look like they are having fun!
Here is Capo 'Toto' Tequilla and the out of towner. I am not sure I ever got Capo Toto's place in this story but I do know he was the last to get killed. I did not entirely fail our pre party promise to kill each other. I had a weapons card but was too stupid (let's pretend that I am still referring to the me being Vicky Ravioli and not Christy Boccone) to realize I had one. Once I figured this out I tried to take out Floozy.... that husband stealing thief but she could not be killed with my star of death. Sadly......Floozy's mother killed me instead b/c she was afraid with my big mouth I was going to spill all of her dirty little secrets. (I loved the getting killed part. I got to throw my body across the everyone's coats and try not to violently shake my body due to laughter since I was dead). I did somehow from the grave manage to sell my weapons card to Don Wannabe who gave it to his sister with instruction to give it to Toto. Hence I was ultimately responsible for Toto's death. Kept my word after all.....
The Killer wore red. It was my very own daughter, Rebecca Ravioli. Not sure I followed the why she killed her father part but she did and as the jolted ex wife I was happy about it. That's my girl!!! I think it had to do with keeping control of the family money and getting to marry whoever she wanted. Something like that. I am missing so many characters that is blog post is pretty sad but that is what I had based on the pictures I had to work with. We did get several group shots at the end so once someone post those I will borrow (aka steal) them for my blog too. The night was lovely. I had a great time. I wish I was not on call and could have relaxed a little with some wine but in the end I only got 3 calls during the party so I was happy. I think Clark had a great time too!
No comments:
Post a Comment