I think I have tried this before but this time I mean it. I firmly believe in the three strikes and your out rule. I don't even like baseball actually but it sounds good for what I am about to say. There are going to be some serious changes to this blog. I know I said in my profile this blog was my way of talking about life (the ups, the downs and everything in between) and for awhile my other blog (now gone) was all about running and sports. I think I kept the wrong blog. I think with this blog I have officially hit my three strikes and I should be out.
First a long time ago I really offended my own sister with the Biggest Loser post (don't go looking for it b/c it is not there). I justified it b/c like always I meant every word and I seriously worry about her health. Still strike one and not cool.
Then in recent weeks I lost a friend over mostly the written word. I justified it and knew I really did nothing wrong and my words and actions were being totally twisted and made into something else. Still strike 2 because if I could take it all back and make it different I would in a heartbeat.
Finally this week I have disappointed people (with the written word) I love dearly and that my friends is like God screaming strike 3 you are OUT! I have no justification b/c I believe I was just wrong.
I have had a really rough last month or so. I could not be more disappointed in myself. I am having a hard time trying to figure out how or why I screw everything up so much. I say I hate drama or that drama seems to follow me but the reality is that b/c I relive so much of my life on this blog I am creating more drama than there otherwise might be. So it has to change. I have to change.
This blog will no longer be about the ups and downs. It is true I use this blog as my online diary. Something to look back on and remember but who really wants to spend time remembering bad things or just the time when I needed to vent. Nobody. You want to remember the happy times. So I have enlisted the help of a few close friends. Now when I feel the need to vent (which knowing me could happen on a daily basis).... I will phoning a friend instead!! Kind of like an AA sponsor but instead a prevent Christy from blogging sponsor...hahaha.
I am not deleting my blog altogether. I am changing the content. There will be somethings that are NEVER talked about on here again. I plan to turn it mostly into a running blog (much like my other). Full of running details that if you don't run....you don't care about. It will still include family things and pictures. However, even the venting about Clark and his laboring patients will be saved for the phone a friend. I guess what I am saying is that if I have nothing nice to say........I will be avoiding the computer like the plague. All the fun and exciting things I do will still be included. For instance, I am going to a murder mystery dinner on Saturday. Totally nervous about this but doesn't it sound fun. This is okay to blog about::))
So again, nobody could be more disappointed in me than myself. I have such good intentions and such a good heart but somehow I keep managing to mess things up.
Tonight, we will be skipping hockey! I told Clark I just simply could not do it and would much prefer a family night. So thankful to have a husband who has been my rock through everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment